It's Farmers Market season again! Our local community markets offer everything from plant starts, eggs, cheese, artisan bread, tons of fruits, berries and veggies, crafts, meat, fish and even ice cream and other sweet treats throughout the season. Every market offers something unique and brings out the character of a town, and most have live music and activities for the kids. This year things are running a little different because of COVID-19. Please make sure to check out the market's Facebook page or website before going to the market.
Local Farmers Markets -
- Duvall Farmers Market – Opening day, Thursday May 6th! Thursdays, May through mid-October 13th, 3-7pm
- Monroe Farmers Market - Opening Day - Wednesday, May 26th! Every Wednesday from 2:30-7 pm (2:30-3:30 are senior shopping hours) until September. The farmers market will be located in the Galaxy 12 parking lot this year, 1 Galaxy Way Monroe, WA 98272.
- Park Ridge Community Market - Opening day - Wednesday June 2nd! Wednesdays, June-September 4-8PM. Located at Park Ridge Church, 3805 Maltby Road, Bothell, WA 98012
- Carnation Farmers Market - Opening day - Tuesday, June 1st! Tuesday 3-7pm in June, July, and August.
- Sultan Farmers Market - Opening Day - Saturday, June 12th! Saturdays 10am-2pm.
Local Farm stands -
- Carnation Farms Farmstand - Located at Carnation Farms. Open 11am - 6:30pm weekdays, and 9:30am - 5:00pm weekends.
- First Light Farm (Farm Stand and U-Pick) – Carnation area near Carnation Farms. Saturdays and Sundays 10:00am – 4pm June through September.
- Tonnemaker Valley Farm (Farm Stand) - April through June, Saturdays from 9am-3pm at 16215 140th Pl NE in Woodinville
In addition, many farms offer up their produce on-site for u-pick or have a CSA program, just be sure to call ahead.
Farmers Market Fun -
Have some fun at your next visit to the Farmers Market with our Farmers Market Scavenger Hunt! Have your child check off the boxes as they find the items or make it more fun by having them take pictures of the items as they find them! Get your free printable here!
Worth the drive farmers markets -
Cheers to happy and healthy eating!