We are lucky in the Snohomish and King Counties to have many great dog parks to enjoy with our favorite pups. Dog parks are a great place for our pups to play unleashed and meet new friends! Not sure about how dog parks work or if your dog is ready for one? Check out our etiquette and rules tips at the bottom of this story.
Big bonus: Dog parks in Monroe, Sultan, Duvall, Carnation and surrounding areas are FREE!
413 Sky River Pkwy.
Monroe, WA 98272
What we love about Wiggly Field Off-Leash Dog Park: 2.5 acres with dog agility equipment, shade trees and a small covered shelter for dogs and people to cool off.
814 1st Street
Sultan, WA 98294
What we love about "Dogs on First" Off-Leash Dog Park: Located right next to the playground at Osprey Park, you can be in the park with your dog, while your kids play at the playground.
26524 NE Cherry Valley Road
Duvall, WA 98019
What we love about Duvall Dog Park: Big, fully fenced park for your dog to enjoy!
End of Larson Avenue, 2 blocks south of West Entwistle Street
What we love about Carnation Off-Leash Dog Park: 8-acres of grassy field that your dog will love.
6705 Puget Park Drive
Snohomish, WA 98296
What we love about Willis D. Tucker Park Dog Park: A 6-acre meadow area, a 1.25-acre forest area and a .20 shy-dog area.
6046 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE
Redmond, WA 98052
What we love about Marymoor Park Off-Leash Area: The ultimate off-leash dog park experience! Fields to run in, water to swim in, and tons of dogs to meet and greet!
Dog park tips
Follow the rules! Typical dog park rules include:
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered, up to date on vaccines and shots, and supervised at all times.
- Clean up after your pooch! No one wants to step in that mess.
- Know your dog: If you have a dog that has shown aggression toward other animals, children, or adults, it's best to leave them at home.
- Taking your kids? Supervise them closely! Let them know that running and loud play aren't a good idea around dogs they don't know well, and teach them how to approach a dog to pet it.
- Don't bring your lunch. It only invites begging and aggressive behaviors.
- Be polite and considerate of other park users. Common sense prevails!
We hope this list of dog parks helps you find some fun places for your family to explore with your dogs. Now get the whole family — even the four-legged members — out to play!
Know of a dog park in Monroe, Sultan, Duvall, Carnation, and surrounding are we're missing? Let me know at email@example.com and we will add it to our list!
Keep finding your family fun -